We are committed to improve the health and satisfaction level of our patients by
ensuring continual improvement by:
• Providing high quality care according to the health needs of the patients.
• Facilitating patient satisfaction by exceptional service and ensuring the
dignity and rights of patients.
• Providing a safe and conducive work environment for staff.
• Ensuring accountable, consultative and transparent management process.
• Providing basic and continuing education for staff.
The department of Lab Sciences is NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing
National Accreditation Board of Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a
constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation
programs for healthcare organizations. The board is structured to cater to the much
desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for the progress of the health
Benefits of Accreditation:
- The patients get services by credential medical staff. Rights of patients are respected
and protected. Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
- The staff in an accredited hospital is a satisfied lot as it provides for continuous
learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of clinical
- Accreditation to a hospital stimulates continuous improvement. It enables the hospital
in demonstrating commitment to quality care.
- Accreditation raises community confidence in the services provided by the hospital.
It also provides opportunities to the healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- Accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by insurance and other
- Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities,
infrastructure and level of care.